What you’ll need
- A cover letter identifying the role you’re applying for and the attributes you’ll bring to the role.
- An up-to-date resume detailing your skills, experience and work history.
- Your application must be lodged online.
The hiring process
Answer the below questions IN FULL, submit and upload your resume and cover letter.
Your application will be reviewed by the management based on the requirements of the role as outlined in the position description. This will usually happen within three days after the receipt of application.
You will be then interviewed by the management and at least one other person who could be the NDIS participant or their family. This interview is designed to find out more information about your knowledge, skills and experience relevant to the role as well as matching to our clients.
You will be required to email the below documents:
- 100 points of proof of Identification – consists of a combination of at least one primary identification document (a) and one secondary identification document (b). *NOTE: Secondary identification documents must include your full name, and your photograph or signature.
- Primary identification documents (70 points each) include: · Current AHPRA Registration · Birth Certificate · Citizenship Certificate · Current Passport · Expired passport that was not cancelled and was current within the preceding two years
- Secondary identification documents (40 points each) include: · Australian Drivers Licence · Identification card for an Australian public employee · Identification card issued by the Commonwealth, a State or Territory as evidence of entitlement to a financial benefit · State or Territory issued personal identification card · Student card issued by an Australian tertiary education institution
- Copy of your passport and visa (If your visa type is a student visa, a copy of your student ID or evidence that shows you have enrolled in a course)
- Copy of your current Yellow Card and Blue Card (or any application in progress)
- Copy of your current First Aid and CPR certificates
- Copy of your Driver’s Licence
- Copy of your Vehicle Registration
- Copy of your Comprehensive Motor Vehicle Insurance
- Copy of your qualifications/ other certificates (e.g. any CPD training, NDIS Worker Orientation Module Training, Infection Control Training- COVID19, Medication, etc)
- Contact details (phone and email address) for 2x referees (this needs to be your previous works supervisors). Please let them know that we will contact them
If you’re successful we’ll contact your referees, including your most recent supervisor or manager. You will need to provide 2x references (1x MUST be a manager or supervisor you have worked with) and their contact details. Please let them know that we will contact them to conduct a reference check.
Diversity and inclusivity
At Inspiring Care, we are proud to be a diverse and inclusive employer. Our culture promotes creativity, enjoyment and a commitment to person-centred care. Our workforce – and the people we support – are diverse in race, gender, age, cultural background, language, religion, sexuality, abilities, interests and choices. We respect diversity in the people we support, their families, and with our volunteers and employees.
At Inspiring Care, we are committed to Reconciliation and equal opportunity, cultural awareness, cultural capability, inclusion and community engagement. We encourage applications from people who identify as Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Community.