We are an approved and registered NDIS provider for Core and Capacity Building services. Our services include In-home Support, Community Participation for low to high need clients, Support Coordination and Specialist Behaviour Support with services across the Brisbane Metropolitan areas. With the dedication of our network of professional staff members and partners, we strive to improve the lives of our NDIS participants. Contact us for a free no obligation consultation to find out if our services suit you.
Established as an NDIS service provider the management team bring a wealth of knowledge and experience to Inspiring Care. They jointly bring years of experience in the Human Services and Disability Services industry and a detailed knowledge of quality and compliance in disability care. They provide the company with strategic direction to ensure services are of the highest standard.
The company has built a solid reputation of providing exceptional service delivery to its customers. Inspiring Care delivers a wide range of person-centred services designed to support participants to achieve their goals, increase their independence and be a part of their local community.
The management team at service delivery level is supported by a dedicated and passionate team of highly qualified support coordinators, health practitioners and support workers who are committed to placing participants at the heart of service delivery.
- We are committed to helping you realise your human potential by offering you access to a range of exceptional services, all built around your needs and choices.
- We are committed to be with you every step of the way, from your initial enquiry right through to service delivery ensuring you are on track and achieving your goals.
- We are committed to providing culturally and linguistically appropriate service that meets your specific needs.
- We are committed to ensuring that you are supported by people who have all the knowledge, experience, skills and passion needed to provide services as we place great emphasis on our recruitment and training practices.
- We are committed to being transparent with you from the first contact.
To provide timely and quality services to people with disability and their families that empowers them to achieve their goals the way they like it.
To be the provider of choice for people with disabilities from all backgrounds.
Diversity: We believe in the importance of the range of human differences, including but not limited to race, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, social class, physical ability or attributes, religious or ethical values, national origin, and political beliefs.
Inclusion: We believe in involvement and empowerment, where the inherent worth and dignity of people are recognized. We promote a sense of belonging; and we practice respect for the talents, beliefs, backgrounds, and ways of living of all stakeholders.
Respect: We believe respect is reflected in every aspect of our services and processes, relationships, environments, interactions, supports, and resources.