Accommodation / Tenancy Assistance

We offer a diverse range of transition options for children and adults looking to move into a shared living home over time, requiring an urgent accommodation option or have time to develop a customised living arrangement, such as a co-resident arrangement.

We can help you find suitable long-term and affordable private accommodation.

We can support you in all areas of sourcing and inspecting rental properties, including:

  • Advocating on your behalf with the landlord or the real estate and support you through the process of signing a lease agreement
  • Filling out lease agreements
  • Organising removalists, and helping you pack, unpack, and get settled in. We work with you to ensure your rent and other bills are paid on time and household tasks are completed
  • Helping you to apply for government housing
  • Applying for financial assistance
Scroll to Top